Wednesday, April 7, 2010

He got his vest!


Yesterday Samson got fitted for his Therapy Dog vest. I also got two shirts and my name tag. Everything was free too!(except, I paid $10 for a extra shirt and made a $10 donation). I took the vest to the mentally challenged campus because they do embroidery there, take 1-2 weeks to have it done. So Samson also got to have his first therapy dog experience! It was fun walking him around and all the people knew he was a Boxer and kept saying how handsome he was. One guy was pushing a cart next to Samson while he was laying down next to my chair, Samson jumped up and the guy yelled he doesnt like dogs, so I put Sam back into a down-stay.

Tomorrow I have a walk through at the mental hospital with the therapy dog group(going without samson) to see if I think that is something Samson will like.

No comments:

Post a Comment